Wednesday, December 25, 2013

A Very Special Christmas Greeting Just For You!

Hello readers! As you take a moment from the overwhelming excitement of unwrapping gifts, gather your friends and family to read this post. Because I know we're all in a rush to eat and continue screaming, I'll keep it short. Let's get into it:

In years past, I would do a Top 10 list telling you all what I've been grateful for during the holiday season. I've come to learn that while lists are fun and creative, it's getting hard to narrow down blessings. I take it as a good thing. My blessings and good tidings have been abundant and as I watch those I love share in the overflow, all I can do is sit back and take it all in. While 2013 has been a trying year for me, a few setbacks and a personal loss, overall, it has been an eye-opening twelve months. The lessons learned will surely carry over to 2014. I am truly ready to prepare the farewell to 2013 and eagerly welcome all that is in store.

As I conclude this post, I wish you, my loyal fans, continued health and wealth. I wish nothing but success for you all and although the storm clouds may threaten to damper your day, week, and month, I pray you find solace and the strength to get up and shine bright. Have a Merry Christmas, Joyeux Noel, Feliz Navidad, and Buon Natale, a Happy New Year and save me copious plates of food :)

XOXO,
Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you readers for your comments for they are truly appreciated.